|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Infected by a deadly poison, Vy is a freedom fighter desperately searching for a cure."
— In-game Description
Biography[edit | edit source]
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
Vy is a Defender, a Rogue Company member that focuses on securing objective locations and slowing the enemy advance. Vy has that ability to create a pool of poison and decrease enemies maximum health if they are in it. Her passive ability allows her to gain additional health if she is decreasing enemy health with poison.
Vy tends to want to defend against enemies that attack on the front lines, pushing them away so they won't enter her team's territory.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|1||Vy Mastery Spray|
|2||Vy Mastery Avatar|
|3||Vy Mastery Emote|
|4||Vy Mastery Banner|
|5||Vy Mastery Border|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||October 14, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 1,500|
|Release Date:||October 7, 2020|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The Nightshade is the fastest firing assault rifle. The S12 Tactical has the furtherest range and the best handling.
- Abilities- Vy's poison pool makes enemies lose their maximum amount of health and it transfers to her health. Vy can receive a maximum of 25 additional health.
- Gadgets- The Tear Gas Grenade disorients enemies, ruining their aim, increasing their chances of missing shots. The first upgrade increases the tear gas duration. The second upgrade increases the grenade count. The Incendiary Grenade can be used to restrict certain paths for the enemy team. It does 10 damage per hit and can be upgraded to increase radius. The second upgrade increases the duration of the fire.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The Nightshade does the weakest damage and has the lowest range. The S12 does the second lowest damage.
- Abilities- Vy's abilities does not show any necessary weaknesses.
- Gadgets- Allies will also be affected by the Tear Gas. Incendiary grenades can also hurt allies.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Vy[edit | edit source]
- Place her Vile Poison in areas that will limit enemy route options or in areas where the enemy is crowded. Combining that with her incendiary grenade will restrict the enemy team from making certain choices.
Against Vy[edit | edit source]
- Use Gl1tch to disable her ability before she can use it.
Buffs and Nerfs[edit | edit source]
Buffs [edit | edit source]
November 3rd: Nightshade was buffed to deal 17 damage to the body (up from 16), reduced damage drop off over range and decreased reticle bloom.
Nerfs [edit | edit source]
October 14, 2020: Sixth Sense has been removed from the game and Vy now has a different perk, Tracker Rounds.