|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Infected by a deadly poison, Vy is a freedom fighter desperately searching for a cure."
— In-game Description
Vy is dying, infected by a weaponized virus she was exposed to while fighting against regimes in South America. A symbol for the oppressed, she survives now with the help of Rogue Company technology, giving all she has for her cause, and hoping to find a cure before it's too late.
Vy is, without a doubt, the most determined Rogue in the alliance. She refuses to be stopped, experience failure, lose her teammates, or even die. When preparing for a mission, she states that her and team will battle through any obstacle in their way. She'll also tell them to not screw up the on mission ahead of them. Whenever she goes down, she demands someone to get her up and claims she's not done, Whenever she revives a teammate, she decides their condition and claims that they're fine. If she happens to be the last person alive, she sternly states that she will not die this day.
Vy is a Defender, a Rogue Company member that focuses on securing objective locations and slowing the enemy advance. Vy has the ability to create a pool of poison and decrease enemies maximum health if they are in it. Her passive ability allows her to gain additional health if she is decreasing enemy health with poison.
Vy tends to want to defend against enemies that attack on the front lines, pushing them away so they won't enter her team's territory.
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Vy Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Vy Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Vy Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Vy Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Vy Mastery Border||10||"Toxic" Title|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||October 14, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 1,500|
|Release Date:||October 7, 2020|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
- Vy is one of the two characters that has a Jackal skin. If, officially included in the lore, Vy did join Jackal, it is yet to be known why she joined Jackal at some point in time. Though, it might certainly be because of her desperation for a cure.
- Vy's poison is killing her, but in-game, her abilities allow her to gain additional health from other people being in the poison. Her Mastery Emote even has her breathing in poison.
- Despite Vy having two combat knifes sheathed into her vest, they don't have available use in-game.
- Vy's poison is said to deadly, which should also mean it should weaken her. Realistically, perks such as Evade or Tenacity should not be given to Vy's loadout.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- The Nightshade is the fastest firing assault rifle. The S12 Tactical has the furtherest range and the best handling. Vy's pistol is the Executioner, and it does 32 body damage. It is tied in second with the P12K for having the longest range.
- Abilities- Vy's poison pool makes enemies lose their maximum amount of health and it transfers to her health. Vy can receive a maximum of 25 additional health.
- Gadgets- The Tear Gas Grenade disorients enemies, ruining their aim, and increasing their chances of missing shots. The first upgrade increases the tear gas duration. The second upgrade increases the grenade count. The Incendiary Grenade can be used to restrict certain paths for the enemy team. It does 10 damage per hit and can be upgraded to increase radius. The second upgrade increases the duration of the fire.
- Weapons- The Nightshade does the weakest damage and has the lowest range. The S12 does the second lowest damage. The Executioner has the worst handling and the longest reload time of any other pistol. It has the second slowest fire rate, so its damage and range are the best thing about this weapon.
- Abilities- Vy's abilities does not show any necessary weaknesses.
- Gadgets- Allies will also be affected by the Tear Gas. Incendiary grenades can also hurt allies.
Tips and Tricks
- Place her Vile Poison in areas that will limit enemy route options or in areas where the enemy is crowded. Combining that with her incendiary grenade will restrict the enemy team from making certain choices. You can also, use the incendiary grenade or a well placed poison pool to force enemies out of cover
- Use Gl1tch to disable her ability before she can use it. Though if she has it in her hands prior to the disable she can still use it
October 14 2020 Patch Notes:
- Evade: Increased bonus speed from 10% to 12% and duration from 7 seconds to 10 seconds. (Buff)
- Sixth Sense: Removed from the game entirely. (Change)
- Incendiary: Increased spread by 20%. Increased speed of spread. (Buff)
- Vy: No longer has sixth sense, now has Tracker Rounds. (Change)
- Executioner: Unlimited ammo gone, now has 84 rounds. (Nerf)
November 4 2020 Patch Notes:
- Tear Gas:
- Radius reduced from 10m to 8m. (Nerf)
- Duration reduced from 8 sec to 7 sec. (Nerf)
- Slow effect reduced from 25% to 20%. (Nerf)
- Nightshade: Body damage increased from 16 to 17. Accuracy loss per shot was slightly reduced. (Buff)
- Executioner: Damage falloff range was reduced. (Nerf)
December 16 2020 Patch Notes:
- Cloaked: Players with cloaked now show up “cold” when Fixer uses Thermal Vision.
January 13 2021 Patch Notes:
- Tear Gas: Increased strength of the gas disorientation effect. (Buff)
- Cloaked: No longer provides reveal immunity against persistent reveals. Sticky Sensor and Nano Smoke will always reveal enemy players/Cloaked will reduce the duration of Dallas and Tracker Rounds by 50%. (Nerf)
March 10 2021 Patch Notes:
- No longer has Tenacity. Now has Bounce Back. (Change)
March 26 2021 Patch Notes:
- Nightshade: Reduced Falloff Damage (Nerf)