- "A skilled fighter and natural leader, Trench is the heart of the Rogue Company team."
— In-game Description
At the heart of the Rogue Company team, Trench as personally recruited by The Director to help guide he group's moral compass. A Natural Leader and cool under pressure, Trench is well respected around the world.
Trench is a Defender, a Rogue Company member that focuses on securing objective locations and slowing the enemy advance. He wields the ability to deploy a barbed wire trap. Enemies caught in the trap will have their movement slowed. He can also carry extra gadgets.
Trench's job is to block as many paths as he can from the enemy team and slow or prevent them from getting to the objective.
|Ability||Barbed Wire Grenade
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Trench Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Trench Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Trench Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Trench Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Trench Mastery Border||10||"Heart of the Team" Title|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 16, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||November 18, 2020|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
On a Killstreak
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- Trench utilizes weapons the distances him from his enemies. He uses the HRM-30KS, which is the most damaging assault rifle and has the shortest reload time. He also uses the MX-R, a DMR that has sufficient properties and privileges. Trench's pistol is the Executioner, and it does 32 body damage. It is tied in second with the P12K for having the longest range.
- Abilities- Enemies caught in the Barbed Wire will have their movement slowed and will be restricted from certain movement and speed privileges. Carrying extra gadgets allows Trench to activate extra defenses.
- Gadgets- The Tear Gas Grenade disorients enemies, ruining their aim, increasing their chances of missing shots. The first upgrade increases the tear gas duration. The second upgrade increases the grenade count. The Active Protective System can destroy enemy gadgets, stopping them from getting through Trench's defenses.
- Weapons- The HRM-30KS has the slowest fire rate and the smallest magazine size. The MX-R has the worst handling and the longest reload time. The Executioner has the worst handling and the longest reload time of any other pistol. It has the second slowest fire rate, so its damage and range are the best thing about this weapon.
- Abilities- Trench's Barbed Wire can be destroyed by being meleed or explosions. Grenades, Ballistic Knife, MIRV Launcher, anything that can explode will destroy the Barbed Wire.
- Gadgets- Allies will also be affected by the Tear Gas. The Active Protective System can be destroyed.
Tips and Tricks
- Place the Barbed Wire Grenade in enemy paths to slow their forces.
- Trench likes to hide near his barbed wire trap to down anyone who goes through it.
September 2 2020 Patch Notes:
- Barbed Wire Grenade: Gain 15% increase in throw distance and doesn’t slow teammates. (Buff)
October 14 2020 Patch Notes:
- Tracker Rounds: Reveal time from 3 seconds to 4 seconds. (Buff)
- Executioner: Unlimited ammo gone, now has 84 rounds. (Nerf)
November 4 2020 Patch Notes:
- Tenacity: Replaced with Helping Hand. (Change)
- Tear Gas:
- Radius reduced from 10m to 8m. (Nerf)
- Duration reduced from 8 sec to 7 sec. (Nerf)
- Slow effect reduced from 25% to 20%. (Nerf)
- Headstrong: Can now repair armor. (Buff)
- Hipfire accuracy was slightly reduced. (Nerf)
- Range reduced from 31 to 27 meters. (Nerf)
- Adjusted damage falloff range. (Adjustment)
- Fixed an issue where players would still show up on the mini-map when shooting after purchasing the Level 3 Upgrade. (Adjustment)
- Fixed an issue where this weapon had smaller reticle bloom than intended. (Adjustment)
- Executioner: Damage falloff range was reduced. (Nerf)
December 16 2020 Patch Notes:
- MX-R: Fixed an issue where the Base and Level 1 Upgrade had the incorrect range. (Adjustment)
January 13 2021 Patch Notes:
- Tear Gas: Increased strength of the gas disorientation effect. (Buff)
- Bounce Back- Previously reduced the time it took for the health regeneration to start by 2 seconds. In addition to reducing that time, Bounce Back will now give players 30 health per second instead of 20. The overall time to reach max health will be significantly shorter. (Buff)
February 3 2021 Patch Notes:
- Barbed Wire Grenade:
- Players have 2 charges of Barbed Wire instead of one. (Buff)
- Size reduced from 9 meters to 4 meters. (Nerf)
- Can no longer be destroyed with melee attacks. (Buff)
- Executioner: Falloff damage reduced. (Nerf)
- Fixed an issue that inadvertently increased the MX-R’s fire rate. Fire rate is now 4.7. (Adjustment)
- Headshot damage reduced from 48 to 44. Body damage reduced from 32 to 30. (Nerf)