|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "A skilled fighter and natural leader, Trench is the heart of the Rogue Company team."
— In-game Description
Hailing from American Samoa, Samuel is a former professional football player that hired Rogue Company to rescue his daughter, who was kidnapped and held for ransom. The mission was a success, personally led by The Director. The event changed Samuel's life, and he trained to join the Rogue's and help make a difference in the lives of others.
Trench is a Defender, a Rogue Company member that focuses on securing objective locations and slowing the enemy advance. He wields the ability to deploy a barbed wire trap. Enemies caught in the trap will have their movement slowed. He can also carry extra gadgets.
Trench's job is to block as many paths as he can from the enemy team and slow or prevent them from getting to the objective.
|Ability||Barbed Wire Grenade
|1||Trench Mastery Spray|
|2||Trench Mastery Avatar|
|3||Trench Mastery Emote|
|4||Trench Mastery Banner|
|5||Trench Mastery Border|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- Trench utilizes weapons the distances him from his enemies. He uses the HRM-30KS, which is the most damaging assault rifle and has the shortest reload time. He also uses the MX-R, a DMR that has sufficient properties and privileges.
- Abilities- Enemies caught in the Barbed Wire will have their movement slowed and will be restricted from certain movement and speed privileges. Carrying extra gadgets allows Trench to activate extra defenses.
- Gadgets- The Tear Gas Grenade disorients enemies, ruining their aim, increasing their chances of missing shots. The first upgrade increases the tear gas duration. The second upgrade increases the grenade count. The Active Protective System can destroy enemy gadgets, stopping them from getting through Trench's defenses.
- Weapons- The HRM-30KS has the slowest fire rate and the smallest magazine size. The MX-R has the worst handling and the longest reload time.
- Abilities- Trench's Barbed Wire can be destroyed by being meleed or explosions. Grenades, Ballistic Knife, MIRV Launcher, anything that can explode will destroy the Barbed Wire.
- Gadgets- Allies will also be affected by the Tear Gas. The Active Protective System can be destroyed.
Tips and Tricks
- Place the Barbed Wire Grenade in enemy paths to slow their forces.
- Trench likes to hide near his barbed wire trap to down anyone who goes through it.