|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Hitman for hire by only the wealthiest and most connected, "The Fixer" always hits his mark."
— In-game Description
Biography[edit | edit source]
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
The Fixer is a Sniper, a Rogue Company member that excels at dealing substantial damage in long range combat. His Thermal Vision ability allows him to see enemy heat signatures through smoke, giving him chances to attack hidden enemies. His passive ability, Shrapnel Rounds, slows enemies when damaging them with a firearm.
As a sniper, The Fixer must keep his distance from enemies and assist allies from afar. In chaotic battles that include smoke, he must eliminate enemies that his teammates cannot see.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||The Fixer Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||The Fixer Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||The Fixer Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||The Fixer Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||The Fixer Mastery Border||10||"20-20 Vision" Title|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|All Gold Everything|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||November 4, 2020|
|One Shot One Kill|
|Source:||Battle Pass 1: Instant Unlock|
|Release Date:||February 3, 2021|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|The Fixer's Quotes|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Last Squadmate Alive
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The Tyr sniper has a faster fire rate the LR15 Fullbody sniper. The D3D-i has great range and sufficient handling. The Warrant has the fastest reload time if upgraded.
- Abilities- The Fixer can see enemies through smoke (much similar to Phantom), protecting his teammates because they can't see them. The Fixer also slows down enemies when he damages them with a firearm, making their escape from danger much more complicated.
- Gadgets- The cluster smoke is mostly used for The Fixer's ability, but it can be used to search for enemies that are trying to be sneaky. The C4 is excellent for making enemies rethink their route or area of cover choices. The first upgrade increase the throw distance and the second increases the damage.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The Tyr has lesser privileges than the LR15 Fullbody. The D3D-i has a slower fire rate and a reload time of 1.8 seconds. The Warrant has the worst handling (notably if the Executioner is upgraded).
- Abilities- The Fixer can see through other smoke except for Phantom's Nano Smoke.
- Gadgets- The cluster smoke does not show any necessary weaknesses. Enemies can easily shoot and destroy the C4.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With The Fixer[edit | edit source]
Against The Fixer[edit | edit source]
- The Fixer cannot see through Phantom's Nano smoke and when an enemy equips the cloaked perk, they cannot be seen through smoke when the Fixer uses his Thermal Vision. Because of this, you can take advantage of the Fixer and attack him while he can't see you.
Gallery[edit | edit source]