|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Once an infamous enforcer in the Japanese underworld, Talon has switched sides and now works for Rogue Company."
— In-game Description
Biography[edit | edit source]
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
Talon is a Intel Rogue, a Rogue Company member that helps his team gain information on enemy positions to turn engagements in their favor. He utilizes a radar dart, which, when thrown, attaches to surfaces and will detect enemies that are nearby. His passive ability, Mag Gloves, allows Talon to picks items from a distance.
Talon is a character that would much rather stay in the shadows than to be revealed to the enemy. His play style prefers him to stay hidden and assist his team by revealing enemy locations, or even picking up items without being seen by others.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|1||Talon Mastery Spray|
|2||Talon Mastery Avatar|
|3||Talon Mastery Emote|
|4||Talon Mastery Banner|
|5||Talon Mastery Border|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|Source:||Store Rotation: 1,200|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Early in development, Talon was known as "Jinshi".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The LMP-X has the most damage, range, handling, and has the fastest reload time. The D3D-i has great range and sufficient handling. Talon can attack at close range or from a further range, giving him multiple offense options.
- Abilities- The Radar Dart can be used to find enemies that are approaching, hiding, sneaking, etc. It can be thrown to higher places can Talon can grab it from afar if it is not close to him.
- Gadgets- The flash bang can be upgraded to increase throw distance, reaching enemies that are hiding behind cover further away. The second upgrade allow Talon to carry an extra flash bang. The C4 can make enemies rethink their route or area of cover choices.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The LMP-X has the slowest fire rate compared to the other SMGs. The D3D-i has a slow fire rate and a reload time of 1.8 seconds.
- Abilities- Even if the Radar Dart is hidden, Gl1tch can destroy it if it is within his hacking range.
- Gadgets- The flash bang can blind allies as well as yourself. Enemies can easily shoot and destroy the C4.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Talon[edit | edit source]
- When picking up items, try to stay behind cover so you won't be seen.
- Throw your Radar Dart on paths that enemies take. You can also throw it in a cover where an enemy may be hiding. Keep track of where the enemy is.
Against Talon[edit | edit source]
- If you see an object flying away, follow its direction. You might find Talon in that area.
Buffs and Nerfs[edit | edit source]
Buffs [edit | edit source]
October 14, 2020: LMP-X range increased from 12.5 to 13.
Nerfs [edit | edit source]
October 14, 2020: Sixth Sense has been removed from the game and Talon now has a different perk, Tracker Rounds.