|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Once an infamous enforcer in the Japanese underworld, Talon has switched sides and now works for Rogue Company. Talon’s real name is Jimmy Zhang."
— In-game Description
Talon is a Intel Rogue, a Rogue Company member that helps his team gain information on enemy positions to turn engagements in their favor. He utilizes a radar dart, which, when thrown, attaches to surfaces and will detect enemies that are nearby. His passive ability, Mag Gloves, allows Talon to picks items from a distance.
Talon is a character that would much rather stay in the shadows than to be revealed to the enemy. His play style prefers him to stay hidden and assist his team by revealing enemy locations, or even picking up items without being seen by others.
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Talon Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Talon Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Talon Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Talon Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Talon Mastery Border||10||"Underworld Enforcer" Title|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||February 17, 2021|
|Source:||The Frigid Haul: Level 7|
|Release Date:||December 16, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 1,200|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
- Early in development, Talon was known as "Jinshi".
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- The LMP-X has the most damage, range, handling, and has the fastest reload time. The D3D-i has great range and sufficient handling. Talon can attack at close range or from a further range, giving him multiple offense options. The P12K has the fastest reload time (if the Warrant is not upgraded).
- Abilities- The Radar Dart can be used to find enemies that are approaching, hiding, sneaking, etc. It can be thrown to higher places can Talon can grab it from afar if it is not close to him.
- Gadgets- The flash bang can be upgraded to increase throw distance, reaching enemies that are hiding behind cover further away. The second upgrade allow Talon to carry an extra flash bang. The C4 is excellent for making enemies rethink their route or area of cover choices. The first upgrade increase the throw distance and the second increases the damage.
- Weapons- The LMP-X has the slowest fire rate compared to the other SMGs. The D3D-i has a slower fire rate and a reload time of 1.8 seconds.
- Abilities- Even if the Radar Dart is hidden, Gl1tch can destroy it if it is within his hacking range.
- Gadgets- The flash bang can blind allies as well as yourself. Enemies can easily shoot and destroy the C4.
Tips and Tricks
- When picking up items, try to stay behind cover so you won't be seen.
- Enemies can destroy the Radar Dart with one shot. Try placing it in high areas and use your Mag Gloves to retrieve it.
- If you see an object flying away, follow its direction. You might find Talon in that area.