|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Ex-special forces and fitness fanatic, Sigrid is determined to protect the innocent."
A First Responder to terror attacks, more than once, she's had to make the hard decision on who lives or who died. Sigrid blamed the "system" that was slow to respond and accepted too many losses. She joined Rogue Company determined to make saving innocents her top priority, even if that meant putting herself in harms way.
Sigrid is a breacher, a Rogue Company member that specializes in pushing through defenses or making an opening for her team to advance. Sigrid can activate a shield that will block incoming damage. Her passive ability is called Athletic, which allows Sigrid to move faster when crouched and not take any speed penalties.
Sigrid can be the most valued Rogue on a team if played correctly and can be tough to takedown. Her shield gives her many opportunities to win against the enemy can can be very useful to teammates.
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Sigrid Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Sigrid Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Sigrid Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Sigrid Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Sigrid Mastery Border||10||"Fearless" Title|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||December 16, 2020|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- Sigrid's sub machine gun, the D40-C, has the largest magazine size (at base tier), but other SMGs will needed to be upgraded to have the same amount. This is good because this weapon will not have you spend cash on a larger magazine size. The S12 Tactical has the furtherest range and the best handling.
- Abilities- Sigrid's shield gives her many opportunities in battle that will greatly benefit her team. The shield does not take any damage, but instead blocks all of it. Sigrid can escape certain situations quicker than other Rogues can with her passive ability.
- Gadgets- The Semtex Grenade can stick to walls, enemies, bombs, etc. Its damage is incredible, as it does 150 originally and 250 when upgraded, guaranteeing an instant down. The Adrenaline Shot grants Sigrid a speed increase and starts her health regeneration, allowing her finish a fight while her enemies have lower speed and health.
- Weapons- The D40-C has the slowest reload time and the S12 does the second lowest damage.
- Abilities- Though she can block incoming damage, Sigrid must require at least one teammate to watch her back. Enemy rogues are able to melee through the shield
- Gadgets- The Semtex Grenade and the Adrenaline Shot does not show any necessary weaknesses.
Tips and Tricks
- Here are many ideas that Sigrid can use when using her shield.
- Revive a teammate behind the shield.
- Arm or defuse the bomb/objective behind the shield.
- Block explosives for your teammates.
- Peak corners safely.
- Ride zip lines safely.
- Cooparate with your teammates. One of you can distract Sigrid while another attacks her from behind.
- Toss a grenade behind Sigrid. If she turns around to block it, you can shoot her. If she doesn't turn around, she will take damage from the explosion. This will put her in a very tough situation.
March 10 2021 Patch Notes:
- No longer has Evade, but now has new perk “Toughen Up”. Provides 30% melee reduction. (Change)
- Warrant: Range increased from 12m to 13m. Body damage increased from 20 to 21. (Buff)
March 26 2021 Patch Notes:
- Level 3 upgrade now allows you to ready your weapon faster after sprinting. (Change)
- Increased Falloff Damage. (Buff)
- Body damage increased from 13 to 14. (Buff)