|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "A Gold Medal Archer, Seeker is the newest recruit to Rogue Company. His exceptional skills with a bow allow him to shoot the impossible shot."
— In-game Description
Tyler Palmer enjoyed target practice at camp and aspired to become a great archer. Tyler continued to do his best in archery and soon found himself in the World Archer Championships. After earning a gold medal for his incredible performance, Rogue Company offered a placement to him on their team. He had already accomplished his life goal, so why not? He trained with the most experienced Rogue, Kestrel, because she knows what the battlefield is like more than anyone else. After months of intense training, Kestrel agreed that Tyler was finally prepared and decided his codename: Seeker.
Seeker is an Intel Rogue, a Rogue Company member that helps his team gain information on enemy positions to turn engagements in their favor. Seeker utilizes a Compound Bow and Arrows to reveal enemies. Seeker deals an additional 60% damage increase when gadgets are bounced.
Seeker's kit shows that he must stay on the back line and provide assisting fire. He can also watch the flanks when required to, while also revealing enemies ahead to keep his teammates aware of their positions.
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Seeker Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Seeker Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Seeker Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Seeker Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Seeker Mastery Border||10||"Trick Shot" Title|
March 23 2021 Patch Notes:
- Arrow Scanner: Ability recharge time increased to 45 seconds. (Nerf)
March 26 2021 Patch Notes:
- A3 Salvo: Increased Falloff Damage. (Buff)
- Sahara: Fixed an issue where the weapon received bonus Hip Fire Accuracy on the Level 2 and 3 upgrade. (Adjustment)
- Arren L2-12: Level 2 upgrade now also increases hip fire accuracy. (Buff)
- Bounce Grenade:
- Base: Increased fuse time from 1s to 1.25s. (Nerf)
- Level 1: Now increases explosion radius. (Change)
- Level 2: Now increases damage to 125. (Change)
September 7 2021 (Runway Update)
- Passive deals 2x Damage (was 70%)