|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Discharged from the Army after losing her arm in combat, Scorch became a Rogue to get back in the fight."
— In-game Description
Biography[edit | edit source]
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
Scorch is a Duelist, a Rogue Company member that wins combat engagements and forces trades with the enemy team. She can set enemies on fire and deal additional damage. She is also immune to fire.
Scorch has the potential to take down an entire team by herself. She can be very regretful to come across, as her damage output may have enemies think twice about being in her line of sight.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Scorch Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Scorch Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Scorch Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Scorch Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Scorch Mastery Border||10||"The Brooklyn Burna" Title|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 2, 2020|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The SL-C has the second fastest fire rate (beaten by the Objection) and the second fastest reload time (beaten by the LMP-X and the 24S). The Arbitrator is the most damaging shotgun and can down an enemy with 1 shot to the head or 2 to the body. The A3 Salvo is the most damaging pistol (if each bullet hits) along with the best handling (at base tier) and the largest ammo capacity.
- Abilities- Scorch can light enemies on fire, dealing increased damage and damage overtime. She is immune to fire, allowing to move through it without taking any damage.
- Gadgets- The EMP grenade can be upgraded to increase the duration of its effect. Upgrading it again will allow you to carry one extra, allowing you to disable enemy options for a long period. The Incendiary Grenade can be used to restrict certain paths for the enemy team. It does 10 damage per hit and can be upgraded to increase radius. The second upgrade increases the duration of the fire.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The SL-C has the least damage, least range and the worst handling of other SMGs available in the game. Its rate of fire is what makes up for the other flaws of this weapon. The Arbitrator mag size has only 2 bullets and does not have an upgrade that allows for additional bullets. It also has a slow reload time, which makes it important that the gun is upgraded for a faster reload.
- Abilities- Scorch's abilities do not have any necessary weaknesses.
- Gadgets- Incendiary grenades can also hurt allies. Be sure to not let them enter the radius.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Scorch[edit | edit source]
- Scorch's ability can be used as a defense to scare off enemies or for offense to shred through the enemy team.
- If the Replenish perk is equipped, downing an enemy with her excessive damage will reload her weapon so that she can down more enemies.
- Combining her ability and her incendiary grenade will deal devastating damage on her enemies.
Against Scorch[edit | edit source]
- She is immune to fire which isn't a big deal since the only other Rogues with an incendiary weapon is Dallas and Vy.
Buffs/Nerfs/Adjustments/Changes[edit | edit source]
September 22 2020 Patch Notes:
- SL-C: Range increased from 8.5 to 9.5 meters. (Buff)
October 14 2020 Patch Notes:
- Evade: Increased bonus speed from 10% to 12% and duration from 7 seconds to 10 seconds. (Buff)
- Incendiary: Increased spread by 20%. Increased speed of spread. (Buff)
- SL-C: Range increased from 9.5m to 11.5m. Increased ADS movement speed. (Buff)
- A3 Salvo:
- Falloff Damage Range 1: Body damage increased from 33 to 34, Headshot damage increased from 51 to 52. (Buff)
- Falloff Damage Range 2: Body damage increased from 25 to 29, Headshot increased from 38 to 44. (Buff)
- Range increased from 12m to 13m. (Buff)
- Unlimited ammo gone, now has 126 rounds. (Nerf)
November 4 2020 Patch Notes:
- EMP: Increased radius from 6m to 8m. (Buff)
- Headstrong: Can now repair armor. (Buff)
- SL-C: Fixed an issue where the Level 1 and 2 Upgrades had the wrong recoil. (Adjustment)
December 16 2020 Patch Notes:
- Overheat: Reduced the sound range on her ability. (Buff)
- A3 Salvo: Reduced time between bursts but retained the same fire rate. (Change)
- Arbitrator: Fixed an issue where Pellet Spread Accuracy was inconsistent at various levels. (Adjustment)
- Nimble Hands: Fixed an issue where the Weapon Swap Bonus Speed was slower than intended. (Adjustment)
January 13 2021 Patch Notes:
- A3 Salvo:
- Changed from a single shot to a two-shot burst. (Change)
- Head damage increased from 20 to 24 per shot. (Buff)
- Body damage increased from 13 to 19. (Buff)
- Fire rate increased from 3.03 to 3.92. (Buff)
February 3 2021 Patch Notes:
- Overheat: Ability cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds. (Nerf)
- SL-C: Vertical recoil slightly reduced. (Buff)
March 10 2021 Patch Notes:
- Scorch: Overheat tick damage reduced from 5 to 4. (Nerf)
March 26 2021 Patch Notes:
- A3 Salvo: Increased Falloff Damage (Buff)
- Overheat: Increased the range of Scorch’s ability activation sound. (Nerf)
- Evade: Players will now gain increased movement speed when being shot at. (Buff)
- Replenish: Now triggers on Downs and Eliminations. (Buff)