|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Discharged from the Army after losing her arm in combat, Scorch became a Rogue to get back in the fight."
— In-game Description
Biography[edit | edit source]
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
Scorch is a Duelist, a Rogue Company member that wins combat engagements and forces trades with the enemy team. She can set enemies on fire and deal additional damage. She is also immune to fire.
Scorch is very good at close range and can be very dangerous when in her line of sight.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Scorch Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Scorch Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Scorch Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Scorch Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Scorch Mastery Border||10||"The Brooklyn Burna" Title|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The SL-C has the second fastest fire rate (beaten by the Objection) and the second fastest reload time (beaten by the LMP-X and the 24S). The Arbitrator is the most damaging shotgun and can down an enemy with 1 shot to the head or 2 to the body. The A3 Salvo is the most damaging pistol (if each bullet hits) along with the best handling (at base tier) and the largest ammo capacity.
- Abilities- Scorch can light enemies on fire, dealing increased damage and damage overtime. She is immune to fire, allowing to move through it without taking any damage.
- Gadgets- The EMP grenade can be upgraded to increase the duration of its effect. Upgrading it again will allow you to carry one extra, allowing you to disable enemy options for a long period. The Incendiary Grenade can be used to restrict certain paths for the enemy team. It does 10 damage per hit and can be upgraded to increase radius. The second upgrade increases the duration of the fire.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The SL-C has the least damage, least range and the worst handling of other SMGs available in the game. Its rate of fire is what makes up for the other flaws of this weapon. The Arbitrator mag size has only 2 bullets and does not have an upgrade that allows for additional bullets. It also has a slow reload time, which makes it important that the gun is upgraded for a faster reload.
- Abilities- Scorch's abilities do not have any necessary weaknesses.
- Gadgets- Incendiary grenades can also hurt allies. Be sure to not let them enter the radius.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Scorch[edit | edit source]
- Scorch's ability can be used as a defense to scare off enemies or for offense to shred through the enemy team.
- If the Replenish perk is equipped, downing an enemy with her excessive damage will reload her weapon so that she can down more enemies.
- Combining her ability and her incendiary grenade will deal devastating damage on her enemies.
Against Scorch[edit | edit source]
- She is immune to fire which isn't a big deal since the only other Rogues with an incendiary weapon is Dallas and Vy.