|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Once part of the elite Pararescue unit, Saint joined Rogue Company to save lives and help those in need."
— In-game Description
Saint is a Support Rogue, a Rogue Company member who provides combat assistance to his teammates. Saint can send a revive drone to a downed team member to revive them and whenever he revives a teammate, their health and his heals a significant amount.
Bio[edit | edit source]
Saint grew up fixing cars in Detroit before graduating to fixing people in the Air Force. Top of his class at pararescue school, Saint had already seen action around the world before joining Rogue Company.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Saint Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Saint Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Saint Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Saint Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Saint Mastery Border||10||"Good Samaritan" Title|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 9, 2020|
|Source:||100 Thieves Outfit Bundle|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Spawning in Ship
"Hey, lets try not to get shot while being badass yk?"
"Hey, lets everyone stay safe, well, relati
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The MLX Mark 4 is the second most damaging assault rifle (beaten by the HRM-30KS) and has the furthest range and the best handling. The Mamba has the fastest fire rate and the largest magazine, but this is because it is a burst assault rifle. Saint's pistol is the Executioner, and it does 32 body damage. It is tied in second with the P12K for having the longest range.
- Abilities- Saint's drone can revive allies anywhere on the map. When reviving, Saint will not be in a vulnerable state, allowing him to fight against enemies while assisting an ally. When Saint or the drone revives, Saint and his teammate will regain a certain amount of health, providing sustainability for the team. If the teammate dies while they were being revived with the Medical Drone, it will withdraw back to Saint.
- Gadgets- The smoke grenade can be upgraded to slow enemy movement if they are in the smoke. The second upgraded allows Saint to carry an extra smoke grenade. The trip mine can be used to cover paths the enemies may try to enter or paths that they will use to flank.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The MLX Mark 4 does not have any necessary weaknesses. The Mamba has the shortest range, but it is still effective at long range. The Executioner has the worst handling and the longest reload time of any other pistol. It has the second slowest fire rate, so its damage and range are the best thing about this weapon.
- Abilities- Enemies can destroy the Revive Drone while it is reviving a teammate.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Saint[edit | edit source]
- When an ally is being revived by the drone, provide cover fire if available.
- Use the smoke grenade to stop enemies from finishing off allies if they are being revived.
- When using the Revive Drone to revive an ally, you can cover them with the smoke grenade so the enemies will not see them being revived. This is optional.
Against Saint[edit | edit source]
- When playing against Saint, eliminate him as soon as possible. As long as the enemy team does not have a medic, they can not have healing privileges.
Buffs/Nerfs/Adjustments/Changes[edit | edit source]
September 2 2020 Patch Notes:
- Smoke Grenade: Decrease time in which smoke appears/Increase radius from 4 to 4.5. (Buff)
October 14 2020 Patch Notes:
- Evade: Increased bonus speed from 10% to 12% and duration from 7 sec to 10 sec. (Buff)
- Tracker Rounds: Reveal time from 3 sec to 4 sec. (Buff)
- Executioner: Unlimited ammo gone, now has 84 rounds. (Nerf)
November 4 2020 Patch Notes:
- Headstrong: Can now repair armor. (Buff)
- Mamba: Range was increased from 27 to 29 meters. Horizontal recoil slightly reduced. (Buff)
- Executioner: Damage falloff range was reduced. (Nerf)
December 16 2020 Patch Notes:
- Tripmine: Damage was increased from 100 to 125. (Buff)
- Cloaked: Players with cloaked now show up “cold” when Fixer uses Thermal Vision.
January 13 2021 Patch Notes:
- Cloaked: No longer provides reveal immunity against persistent reveals. Sticky Sensor and Nano Smoke will always reveal enemy players. Cloaked will reduce the duration of Dallas and Tracker Rounds by 50%. (Nerf)
- Bounce Back: Previously reduced the time it took for the health regeneration to start by 2 seconds. In addition to reducing that time, Bounce Back will now give players 30 health per second instead of 20. The overall time to reach max health will be significantly shorter. (Buff)
February 3 2021 Patch Notes:
- No longer has Trip Mine. Now has C4. (Change)
- Executioner: Falloff damage reduced. (Nerf)
- MLX-Mark 4: First-person ADS replaced with an over-the-shoulder third-person view. (Change)
- MLX-Mark 4: Body damage reduced from 20 to 19. (Nerf)