|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Once part of the elite Pararescue unit, Saint joined Rogue Company to save lives and help those in need."
— In-game Description
Biography[edit | edit source]
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
Saint is a Support Rogue, a Rogue Company member who provides combat assistance to his teammates. Saint can send a revive drone to a downed team member to revive them when no else is there to help. Saint's passive ability is called Medical Expertise and whenever he revives a teammate, their health and his heals a significant amount.
With abilities to heal faster, revive faster, gain additional armor, and being able to revive teammates from far away, Saint is a must have character to be on your team.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|1||Saint Mastery Spray|
|2||Saint Mastery Avatar|
|3||Saint Mastery Emote|
|4||Saint Mastery Banner|
|5||Saint Mastery Border|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 9, 2020|
|Source:||100 Thieves Outfit Bundle|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The MLX Mark 4 is unique because it is the only assault rifle that utilizes a scope. It is the second most damaging assault rifle (beaten by the HRM-30KS) and has the second fastest fire rate (beaten by Nightshade), but has the furthest range and the best handling. The Mamba has the fastest fire rate and the largest magazine, but this is because it is a burst assault rifle.
- Abilities- Saint's drone can revive allies anywhere on the map. When reviving, Saint will not be in a vulnerable state, allowing him to fight against enemies while assisting an ally. When Saint or the drone revives, Saint and his teammate will regain a certain amount of health, providing sustainability for the team. If the teammate dies while they were being revived with the Medical Drone, it will withdraw back to Saint.
- Gadgets- The smoke grenade can be upgraded to slow enemy movement if they are in the smoke. The second upgraded allows Saint to carry an extra smoke grenade. The trip mine can be used to cover paths the enemies may try to enter or paths that they will use to flank.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The MLX Mark 4 does not have any necessary weaknesses. The Mamba has the shortest range, but it is still effective at long range.
- Abilities- Enemies can destroy the Revive Drone while it is reviving a teammate.
- Gadgets- The Trip Mine can only detect enemies from a certain distance.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Saint[edit | edit source]
- When an ally is being revived by the drone, provide cover fire if available.
- Use the smoke grenade to stop enemies from finishing off allies if they are being revived.
- When using the Revive Drone to revive an ally, you can cover them with the smoke grenade so the enemies will not see them being revived. This is optional.
- Place the trip mine in an ideal area when reviving a teammate or stopping them from hacking the objective/disarming the bomb.
Against Saint[edit | edit source]
- When playing against Saint, eliminate him as soon as possible. As long as the enemy team does not have a medic, they can not have healing privileges.