|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "An underground street racing champion, Ronin's always up for some action."
— In-game Description
Biography[edit | edit source]
Coming soon in a future update!
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
Ronin is a Duelist, a Rogue Company member who engages at close range combat and forces trades with the enemy. She has a ballistic knife that can be thrown to be set up an explosive trap or just like her katana, be used as a melee weapon. Ronin is unique because she is the only Rogue who has more than one melee weapon. Her passive ability is called Underground which allows Ronin to be hidden on every mini map on the enemy team.
Ronin is the most tactical Rogue and can be very creative. Ronin is good from close to mid range and can be difficult to play against if she does what she wants.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|1||Ronin Mastery Spray|
|2||Ronin Mastery Avatar|
|3||Ronin Mastery Emote|
|4||Ronin Mastery Banner|
|5||Ronin Mastery Border|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|Source:||Starter Founder's Pack|
|Release Date:||July 20, 2020|
|Source:||100 Thieves Outfit Bundle|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The KA-30 is a well balanced assault rifle with decent range, ammo, damage, accuracy, etc. The SL-C has the second fastest fire rate (beaten by the Objection) and the second fastest reload time (beaten by the LMP-X and the 24S).
- Abilities- Ronin's Ballistic Knife can be used as melee weapon or can be used a trap. She can place it on walls, on the ground, crates, cars, bombs, objectives, and so much more. If an enemy passes by it, it will explode and down the them. Ronin can also throw the Ballistic Knife, downing any enemy it hits. The Ballistic Knife does 100 damage, so enemy must equip the Tenacity perk in order to survive a hit from the Ballistic Knife. If they combine the Headstrong perk and the Tenacity perk, they will most definitely survive an explosion from the Ballistic Knife. But their health will be low enough for someone to finish them off. Ronin's passive ability allows her to be hidden on enemy mini maps. Ronin can sneak up on enemies because she will not be visible on the mini map, allowing her to attack without the concern of being noticed.
- Gadgets- The smoke grenade can be upgraded to slow enemy movement if they are in the smoke. The second upgraded allows Dahlia to carry an extra smoke grenade. The grenade can be upgraded to increase its explosion radius. Its damage can be upgraded to 100 to 125.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The KA-30 has the second lowest range, so it is not recommended to use it far away. The SL-C has the least damage, least range and the worst handling of other SMGs available in the game. Its rate of fire is what makes up for the other flaws of this weapon.
- Abilities- There aren't very many flaws about the Ballistic Knife. Even if she cannot be seen on the mini map, she can still be seen from abilities or gadgets that can reveal enemies. Such as Nano Smoke, Tracker Rounds, Target Finder, and Sticky Sensors.
- Gadgets- The grenade will not deplete the enemy's health if they equip the Tenacity perk.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Ronin[edit | edit source]
- Just like Anvil, you can place an explosive on enemy paths. Because the Ballistic Knife is smaller, it will be harder for the enemy to notice it.
- You can sneak behind an enemy using her passive ability and attack them.
- You have an option to throw two melee weapons, so you can possibly down two enemies very quickly.
- Place the Ballistic Knife on the bomb or an objective. If an enemy tries to disarm the bomb or hack the objective, the Ballistic Knife will explode and down them.
Against Ronin[edit | edit source]
- Ronin's passive ability can be countered. (Listed Above)
Buffs and Nerfs[edit | edit source]
Buffs[edit | edit source]
None so far.
Nerfs[edit | edit source]
October 14, 2020: Sixth Sense has been removed from the game and Ronin now has a different perk, Tracker Rounds. Ronin's Ballistic Knife now deals 100 damage instead 125. SL-C range has increased from 9.5 to 11.5. ADS speed has increased.