|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "An underground street racing champion, Ronin's always up for some action."
— In-game Description
Ronin is a Duelist, a Rogue Company member that wins combat engagements and forces trades with the enemy team. She has a ballistic knife that can be thrown to be set up an explosive trap or can be used as a melee weapon. Ronin is unique because she is the only Rogue who has more than one melee weapon. Her passive ability is called Underground, which allows Ronin to be hidden on every mini map on the enemy team.
Ronin is the most tactical Rogue and can be very creative with her arsenal. Ronin is good from close to mid range and can be difficult to play against when she understands the playing field.
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Ronin Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Ronin Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Ronin Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Ronin Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Ronin Mastery Border||10||"Rookie of the Year" Title|
|Source:||Starter Founder's Pack|
|Release Date:||July 20, 2020|
|Source:||100 Thieves Outfit Bundle|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 1,500|
|Release Date:||November 25, 2020|
|Source:||The Frigid Haul: Level 12|
|Release Date:||December 16, 2020|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- The KA-30 is a well balanced assault rifle with decent range, ammo, damage, accuracy, etc. The SL-C has the second fastest fire rate (beaten by the Objection) and the second fastest reload time (beaten by the LMP-X and the 24S). The Spitfire pistol has the fastest rate of fire (due to it being a rapid firing pistol).
- Abilities- Ronin's Ballistic Knife can be used as melee weapon or can be used a trap. She can place it on walls, on the ground, crates, cars, bombs, objectives, and so much more. If an enemy passes by it, it will explode and down the them. Ronin can also throw the Ballistic Knife, downing any enemy it hits. The Ballistic Knife does 100 damage, so enemy must equip the Tenacity perk in order to survive a hit from the Ballistic Knife. If they combine the Headstrong perk and the Tenacity perk, they will most definitely survive an explosion from the Ballistic Knife. But their health will be low enough for someone to finish them off. Additionally, she can place it and shoot the knife to hit near by enemies that aren't close enough to set it off. Ronin's passive ability allows her to be hidden on enemy mini maps. Ronin can sneak up on enemies because she will not be visible on the mini map, allowing her to attack without the concern of being noticed.
- Gadgets- The smoke grenade can be upgraded to slow enemy movement if they are in the smoke. The second upgraded allows Dahlia to carry an extra smoke grenade. The grenade can be upgraded to increase its explosion radius. Its damage can be upgraded to 100 to 125.
- Weapons- The KA-30 has the second lowest range, so it is not recommended to use it at a very far distance. The SL-C has the second least damage, second least range and the worst handling of other SMGs available in the game. Its rate of fire is what makes up for the other flaws of this weapon. The Spitfire pistol deals the least damage and travels the least distance compared to other pistols.
- Abilities- The Ballistic Knife has a blinking affect that shows allies or enemies that it is there. This is easily noticeable by enemies, making it easy for them to avoid it. Even if she cannot be seen on the mini map, Ronin can still be seen from abilities or gadgets that can reveal enemies. Such as Nano Smoke, Tracker Rounds, Target Finder, and Sticky Sensors.
- Gadgets- The grenade will not completely deplete the enemy's health if they equip the Tenacity perk, unless it’s upgraded.
Tips and Tricks
- You can place the Ballistic Knife on paths that enemies may travel through.
- You can sneak behind an enemy using her passive ability and attack them.
- You have an option to throw two melee weapons, so you can possibly down two enemies very quickly.
- Place the Ballistic Knife on the bomb or an objective. If an enemy tries to disarm the bomb or hack the objective, the Ballistic Knife will explode and down them.
- Ronin's passive ability can be countered. (Listed Above)
September 2 2020 Patch Notes:
- Smoke Grenade: Decrease time in which smoke appears/Increase radius from 4 to 4.5. (Buff)
September 22 2020 Patch Notes:
- SL-C: Range increased from 8.5 to 9.5 meters. (Buff)
October 14 2020 Patch Notes:
- Evade: Increased bonus speed from 10% to 12% and duration from 7 seconds to 10 seconds. (Buff)
- Sixth Sense: Removed from the game entirely. (Change)
- Tracker Rounds: Reveal time from 3 seconds to 4 seconds. (Buff)
- Grenade: Outer Radius damage reduced from 50 to 40. Reduced inner explosion radius from 3m to 2.5m. Reduced outer explosion radius from 4.25m to 4m. (Nerf)
- Grenade Level 1 & 2: Outer Radius damage reduced from 50 to 40. Reduced inner explosion radius from 3.25m to 3m. Reduced outer explosion radius from 4.75m to 4.25m. (Nerf)
- No longer has Sixth Sense, now has Tracker Rounds. (Change)
- Ballistic Knife: Proximity damage reduced from 125 to 100. (Nerf)
- SL-C: Range increased from 9.5m to 11.5m. Increased ADS movement speed. (Buff)
- Spitfire: Unlimited ammo gone, now has 105 rounds. (Nerf)
November 4 2020 Patch Notes:
- KA30: Reduced reticle bloom. (Buff)
- SL-C: Fixed an issue where the Level 1 and 2 Upgrades had the wrong recoil. (Adjustment)
- Reticle bloom was reduced. (Buff)
- Range increased from 8 to 9 meters. (Buff)
- Adjusted damage falloff range. (Adjustment)
December 16 2020 Patch Notes:
- Nimble Hands: Fixed an issue where the Weapon Swap Bonus Speed was slower than intended. (Adjustment)
February 3 2021 Patch Notes:
- Ballistic Knife: Direct hits now deal 250 damage. (Buff)
- SL-C: Vertical recoil slightly reduced. (Buff)
March 26 2021 Patch Notes:
- KA30: Level 3 upgrade now also allows you to ready your weapon faster after sprinting. (Buff)
- Ballistic Knife: Reduced health from 10 to 1. (Nerf)
- Evade: Players will now gain increased movement speed when being shot at. (Buff)
- Replenish: Now triggers on Downs and Eliminations. (Buff)