|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
Rogue Company, or simply ROCO, is a top-secret syndicate of elite mercenaries around the globe. The organization operates to solve the world's deadliest and most challenging problems.
Rogues[edit | edit source]
Rogues are the playable characters available in Rogue Company, which are categorized in different roles. Each has their own unique looks, abilities, and will be highly customizable.
Roles[edit | edit source]
- Defenders focus on securing objective locations and slowing the enemy advance.
- Breachers specialize in pushing through defenses or making an opening for their team to advance.
- Intels help your team to gain information on enemy positions to turn engagements in their favor.
- Duelists win combat engagements and force trades with the enemy team.
- Snipers excel at dealing substantial damage in long range combat.
- Supporters provide combat assistance to their teammates.