|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Phantom was a genetic experiment, trained from birth to be an unparalleled sniper and assassin."
— In-game Description
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
Phantom is a Sniper, a Rogue Company member that excels at dealing substantial damage in long range combat. Her Nano Smoke ability reveal enemies that are in the area of the smoke. Her passive ability, Grievous Wounds, delays an enemy's health regeneration when they are damaged with a firearm.
As a sniper, Phantom must keep her distance from enemies and assist her teammates from afar. Phantom also has various things in her loadout that allows her to be somewhat similar to an Intel Rogue, such as the Sticky Sensor, Nano Smoke and Tracker Rounds.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits Of The Rogue[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Phantom Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Phantom Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Phantom Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Phantom Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Phantom Mastery Border||10||"Headhunter" Title|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 23, 2020|
|Source:||Deadly Apparition Starter Pack|
|Release Date:||November 24, 2020|
|Source:||100 Thieves Outfit Bundle|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 2,000|
|Release Date:||September 16, 2020|
|Source:||Year One Pass|
|Release Date:||Febuary 3, 2021|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The LR15 Fullbody is the most damaging weapon in the game dealing 70 damage to the body and 140 to the head. The Nightshade is the fastest firing assault rifle along with the second best handling. The P12K has the fastest reload time (if the Warrant is not upgraded).
- Abilities- Phantom's Nano Smoke will reveal enemies if they enter it, giving intel to your team. You can also use this smoke to cover an objective or use it as cover to help teammates get a revive. When Phantom damages an enemy, their health regeneration is delayed. This is very useful because when you or a teammate wants to finish them off, they won't have their health back in time to save them.
- Gadgets- The grenade can be upgraded to increase its explosion radius. Its damage can be upgraded from 100 to 125. The grenade can also be cooked so that it will explode quicker once thrown, and will mostly throw your enemies off guard. The Sticky Sensor will reveal nearby enemies and can be upgraded to increase the reveal radius. Second upgrade will increase gadget count by one.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The LR15 Fullbody has a slower fire rate that the Tyr sniper rifle. The Nightshade does the lowest damage and has the least range.
- Abilities- Phantom's abilities do not show any necessary weaknesses.
- Gadgets- The grenade will not deplete the enemy's health if they equip the Tenacity perk. It must require an upgrade.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Phantom[edit | edit source]
- Phantom can have intel on three areas at once without having to look at them.
- Assist Phantom by keeping the enemy busy and allowing her to take her shot.
Against Phantom[edit | edit source]
- Stay close to Phantom, but not too close. Her sniper does a lot of damage, so restricting that option for her can help your team well.
- There are 2 very good Rogues to counter Phantom. First is Lancer, because her speed and incredible damage output at close range overtakes Phantom too quickly to do anything. The second is Chaac, as he can overcharge his health, allowing him to survive a headshot from Phantom's sniper.
Buffs/Nerfs/Adjustments/Changes[edit | edit source]
September 22 2020 Patch Notes:
- Arren L2-12: Increased body damage from 28 to 30 and headshot damage from 42 to 45. (Buff)
- LR15 Fullbody: Damage decreased from 80 to 70. (Nerf)
October 14 2020 Patch Notes:
- Evade: Increased bonus speed from 10% to 12% and duration from 7 seconds to 10 seconds. (Buff)
- Tracker Rounds: Reveal time from 3 seconds to 4 seconds. (Buff)
- Grenade: Outer Radius damage reduced from 50 to 40. Reduced inner explosion radius from 3m to 2.5m. Reduced outer explosion radius from 4.25m to 4m. (Nerf)
- Grenade Level 1 & 2: Outer Radius damage reduced from 50 to 40. Reduced inner explosion radius from 3.25m to 3m. Reduced outer explosion radius from 4.75m to 4.25m. (Nerf)
- P12K: Unlimited ammo gone, now has 49 rounds. (Nerf)
December 16 2020 Patch Notes:
- Nano Smoke: Now blocks The Fixer’s Thermal Vision. (Buff)
- Fixed an issue with the LR15 that was causing it to fire slower than intended. (Adjustment)
- Nimble Hands: Fixed an issue where the Weapon Swap Bonus Speed was slower than intended. (Adjustment)
January 13 2021 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where the Nano Smoke grenade would be thrown instantly. (Adjustment)
- P12K: Increased magazine size from 7 to 8. Level 2 Upgrade increases the magazine size from 12 to 14. (Buff)
- Sticky Sensor
- Adjusted the gadget volume. (Adjustment)
- Increased throw speed to match other gadgets. (Buff)
- Fixed an issue where the reveal area could be offset. (Adjustment)
- Cloaked: No longer provides reveal immunity against persistent reveals. Sticky Sensor and Nano Smoke will always reveal enemy players. Cloaked will reduce the duration of Dallas and Tracker Rounds by 50%. (Nerf)
February 3 2021 Patch Notes:
- No longer has Arren L2-12. Now has Nightshade. (Change)