|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Phantom was a genetic experiment, trained from birth to be an unparalleled sniper and assassin."
— In-game Description
Biography[edit | edit source]
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
Phantom is a Sniper, a Rogue Company member that excels at dealing substantial damage in long range combat. Her Nano Smoke ability reveal enemies that are in the area of the smoke. Her passive ability, Grievous Wounds, delays an enemy's health regeneration when they are damaged with a firearm.
As a sniper, Phantom must keep her distance from enemies and assist allies from afar. Phantom also has various things in her loadout that allows her to be somewhat similar to an Intel Rogue, such as the Sticky Sensor, Nano Smoke and Tracker Rounds.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|1||Phantom Mastery Spray|
|2||Phantom Mastery Avatar|
|3||Phantom Mastery Emote|
|4||Phantom Mastery Banner|
|5||Phantom Mastery Border|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 23, 2020|
|Source:||100 Thieves Outfit Bundle|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The LR15 Fullbody is the most damaging weapon in the game dealing 70 damage to the body and 140 to the head. The Arren L2-12 comes in second place for everything as a DMR except for its damage.
- Abilities- Phantom's Nano Smoke will reveal enemies if they enter it, giving intel to your team. You can also use this smoke to cover an objective or use it as cover to help teamates get a revive. When Phantom damages an enemy, their health regeneration is delayed. This is very useful because when you or a teammate wants to finish them off, they won't have their health back in time to save them.
- Gadgets- The grenade can be upgraded to increase its explosion radius. Its damage can be upgraded to 100 to 125. The grenade can also be cooked so that it will explode quicker once thrown, this allows you to finish off downs and down players who you have gotten weak.The Sticky Sensor will reveal nearby enemies and can be upgraded to increase the reveal radius. Second upgrade will increase gadget count by one.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- If Phantom is aiming with her Sniper, she may not notice enemies approaching her from behind. The Arren L2-12 is the weakest DMR and comes in second place for all of its other properties.
- Abilities- Phantom's abilities do not show an necessary weaknesses.
- Gadgets- The grenade will not deplete the enemy's health if they equip the Tenacity perk.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Phantom[edit | edit source]
- Try to stay away from the enemy team. Being out of sight in very important.
- If you are having trouble staying away from the enemy, use her second primary weapon instead.
- Assist Phantom by keeping the enemy busy and allowing her to take her shot.
- Try not to sprint around corners where the enemy may be. Instead line up your hipfire reticle at around head-level, so when an enemy peeks you will already be aiming near their head.
Against Phantom[edit | edit source]
- Stay close to Phantom, but not too close. Her sniper does a lot of damage, so restricting that option for her can help your team well.
- There are 2 very good rogues to counter Phantom. The first is Lancer, her speed and incredible damage output at close range overtakes Phantom too quickly to do anything. The second is Chaac, he can overcharge his health allowing him to survive a headshot from Phantom's sniper.