|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "A world champion freerunner and social media super-star, Lancer shook the world by joining Rogue Company."
— In-game Description
Biography[edit | edit source]
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
Lancer is a Duelist, a Rogue Company member that win combat engagements and force trades with the enemy team. Her unique ability grants a temporary boost in movement speed and silences her footsteps. This allows her to quickly flank unsuspecting enemies. The negative effect on this is that the ability will deactivate when she fires her weapon. Her passive ability allows her to automatically reload her weapon during a dodge-roll.
Lancer is the "silent but deadly" Rogue. She is fast and is also quiet. Lancer wants to be quick and quiet with her offense so that the enemy won't discover her.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
|Ability||Quick and Quiet
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|1||Lancer Mastery Spray|
|2||Lancer Mastery Avatar|
|3||Lancer Mastery Emote|
|4||Lancer Mastery Banner|
|5||Lancer Mastery Border|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 2, 2020|
|Source:||Ultimate Founder's Pack|
|Release Date:||July 20, 2020|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Early in development, Lancer was known as "Blur" and "Night Runner".
- Lancer is a francophone and has the flag of France on her backpack.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- Lancer is effective at close range. Her SMG, the 24S, is the second most damaging SMG and is tied with the LMP-X of having the shortest reload time. The Striker 8x10 is the fastest firing shotgun and has the largest magazine size.
- Abilities- Lancer can sprint without making noise, moving as quickly as possible and can defeat a distracted enemy team. Elusive is one of the best passive abilities because in a fight, while the enemy may have to reload, Lancer will be able to finish them off because her weapon was reloaded quickly.
- Gadgets- The smoke grenade can be upgraded to slow enemy movement if they are in the smoke. The second upgraded allows Lancer to carry an extra smoke grenade. The Semtex grenade can stick to enemies, leaving them no choice but to take the damage of the explosion. The Semtex grenade can be upgraded to increase throw speed and stuck damage to 250, meaning the enemy will not survive the explosion, even with perks. The second upgrade will increase the explosion radius.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The 24S has the lowest mag size of any SMG even when upgraded (excluding if the LMP-X was not upgraded). The Striker 8x10 shotgun does the lowest damage, has the lowest range, and has the longest reload time.
- Abilities- Lancer's ability will deactivate when she fires her weapon. Lancer has counter-picks. (Listed Below)
- Gadgets- Semtex grenades can hurt allies as well.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Lancer[edit | edit source]
- Stay silent but move fast. Approaching your enemies will be less difficult.
- Equip the Padded Steps perk so that when you aren't using her ability, you will still stay silent.
- Sneak around the enemy territory to infiltrate them and bring victory to your team.
- Distract the enemy so that they won't have time to think about Lancer flanking them.
Against Lancer[edit | edit source]
- There are four counter-picks for Lancer. Dallas, Gl1tch, Talon, and Trench.
- Dallas can use his ability to reveal Lancer's location. But she has to be the closest enemy.
- Gl1tch can deactivate her ability.
- Talon can use his Radar Dart to reveal Lancer's location. But he must place it on a route that Lancer would use.
- Trench can placed barbed wire to slow her down. But he must place it on a route that Lancer would use.
Buffs and Nerfs[edit | edit source]
Buffs [edit | edit source]
October 14, 2020: 24S range has increased from 10.5 to 12.5.
Nerfs [edit | edit source]
None so far.