|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "A world champion freerunner and social media super-star, Lancer shook the world by joining Rogue Company."
— In-game Description
Lancer is a Duelist, a Rogue Company member that win combat engagements and force trades with the enemy team. Her unique ability grants a temporary boost in movement speed and silences her footsteps. This allows her to quickly flank unsuspecting enemies. The negative effect on this is that the ability will deactivate when she fires her weapon. Her passive ability allows her to automatically reload her weapon during a dodge-roll.
Lancer is the "silent but deadly" Rogue. She is fast and is also quiet. When Lancer gets into one on one engagements, she will win most fights. Lancer is the quick paced Duelist, as once she begins her momentum, Lancer may take an entire team on her own.
Traits Of The Rogue
|Ability||Quick and Quiet
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Lancer Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Lancer Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Lancer Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Lancer Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Lancer Mastery Border||10||"Influencer" Title|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 2, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||January 27, 2021|
|Source:||Ultimate Founder's Pack|
|Release Date:||July 20, 2020|
- Early in development, Lancer was known as "Blur" and "Night Runner".
- Lancer is a francophone and has the flag of France on her backpack.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- Lancer is effective at close range engagements. The 24S SMG is the second most damaging SMG and is tied with the LMP-X of having the shortest reload time. The Striker 8x10 is the fastest firing shotgun and has the largest magazine size. The Spitfire pistol has the fastest rate of fire (due to it being a rapid firing pistol).
- Abilities- Lancer can sprint without making noise, moving as quickly as possible and can defeat a distracted enemy team. Elusive is a very useful passive ability because in a fight, while the enemy may have to reload, Lancer will be able to finish them off because her weapon was reloaded quickly.
- Gadgets- The smoke grenade can be upgraded to slow enemy movement if they are in the smoke. The second upgraded allows Lancer to carry an extra smoke grenade. The Semtex grenade can stick to enemies, leaving them no choice but to take the damage of the explosion. The Semtex grenade can be upgraded to increase throw speed and stuck damage to 250, meaning the enemy will not survive the explosion, even with perks. The second upgrade will increase the explosion radius.
- Weapons- The 24S has the lowest mag size of any SMG even when upgraded (excluding if the LMP-X was not upgraded). The Striker 8x10 shotgun does the lowest damage, has the lowest range, and has the longest reload time. The Spitfire pistol deals the least damage and travels the least distance compared to other pistols.
- Abilities- Lancer's ability will deactivate when she fires her weapon.
- Gadgets- The Smoke Grenade and the Semtex do not show any necessary weaknesses.
Tips and Tricks
- Equip the Padded Steps perk so that when you aren't using her ability, you will still stay silent.
- Distract the enemy so that they won't have time to think about Lancer flanking them.
- Lancer can take down an entire team by fighting them one by one. Lancer will lose her chance of winning when more than one enemy is attacking her at the same time. Lancer suffers the most when being attacked from a distance because Lancer's weapons are not good from far away.
September 2 2020 Patch Notes:
- Striker 8x10: Increased falloff range. (Buff)
- Smoke Grenade: Decrease time in which smoke appears. Increase radius from 4 to 4.5. (Buff)
October 14 2020 Patch Notes:
- Tracker Rounds: Reveal time from 3 sec to 4 sec. (Buff)
- Semtex: Reduced outer explosion radius from 4.25m to 4m. (Nerf)
- 24S: Range increased from 10.5m to 12.5m. Increased ADS movement speed. (Buff)
- Spitfire: Unlimited ammo gone, now has 105 rounds. (Nerf)
November 4 2020 Patch Notes:
- Reticle bloom was reduced (Buff)
- Range increased from 8 to 9 meters (Buff)
- Adjusted damage falloff range (Adjustment)
February 3 2021 Patch Notes:
- Quick and Quiet: No longer provides mini-map detection immunity. Ability cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds. (Nerf)