|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "One of the worlds most notorious hackers, Gl1tch uses his skill in technology to win battles."
— In-game Description.
Gl1tch is a Breacher, a Rogue Company member that specializes in pushing through defenses or making an opening for their team to advance. Gl1tch has a unique ability that can detect nearby enemy signals and infiltrate their systems. His passive ability, Intuition, lets him detect enemy equipment, even through walls.
Gl1tch's job is to stop enemies from setting up traps and defenses, giving his team a chance to deal with less pressure.
|1||Gl1tch Mastery Spray|
|2||Gl1tch Mastery Avatar|
|3||Gl1tch Mastery Emote|
|4||Gl1tch Mastery Banner|
|5||Gl1tch Mastery Border|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- Gl1tch's shotgun, SKL-6, is the second most damaging shotgun and its mag size can go from 5 to 8. It takes about 0.4 seconds per bullet to be reloaded, which means if an enemy were to interrupt Gl1tch, he would have sufficient amount at his disposal. The LMP-X has the most damage, range, handling, and has the fastest reload time. Gl1tch utilizes weapons that allows him to do sufficient damage when close to the enemy.
- Abilities- Gl1tch is considered to be a counter-pick to every Rogue because of his hacking ability. He can hack any and every gadget and ability, stopping enemies before they use them. He can even destroy enemy abilities or gadgets while they are activate.
- Gadgets- The flash bang can be upgraded to increase throw distance, reaching enemies that are hiding behind cover further away. The second upgrade allow Gl1tch to carry an extra flash bang. The Semtex grenade can stick to enemies, leaving them no choice but to take the damage of the explosion. The Semtex grenade can be upgraded to increase throw speed and stuck damage to 250, meaning the enemy will not survive the explosion, even with perks. The second upgrade will increase the explosion radius.
- Weapons- Gl1tch's LMP-X has the slowest fire rate compared to the other SMGs. The SKL-6 has the slowest fire rate.
- Abilities- Gl1tch is the only Rogue that cannot use his ability again after it has been used.
- Gadgets- When the Semtex Grenade is thrown, it will not roll or bounce like the frag grenade. Because it will stick to surfaces, it will be harder to get it closer to the enemy. The flash bang can blind allies as well as yourself.
Tips and Tricks
- When using his hack ability, Gl1tch disables enemy Rogues abilities. He can also disable gadgets.
- Never use his ability in a gunfight unless you are behind cover long enough to do so. Use it defensively so your team can increase their offensive chances.
- If you notice an enemy Saint using his drone, stop him before the revival is complete. It only takes one second for you to hack and three or five seconds for the drone to revive.
- Be aware that Gl1tch is nearby when he hacks you.
Buffs and Nerfs
October 14, 2020: Sixth Sense has been removed from the game and Gl1tch has now received a different perk, Headstrong. LMP-X range has increased from 12.5 to 13.
None so far.