|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Dima's most known for his explosive personality... and liberal use of explosives."
— In-game Description
Biography[edit | edit source]
Gameplay Description[edit | edit source]
Dima is a breacher, Rogue Company member that specializes in pushing through defenses or making an opening for his team to advance. He is equipped with a grenade launcher shooting cluster grenades. His passive ability is called Burned, which makes any enemy downed by Dima visible to everyone in his team.
Dima is one of the best Rogues in the game, especially because of his solid offense and his perk options. He can use his grenade launcher to push enemies back for breathing room for his team or to make an opening for his team to rush in on the enemy.
Check out a Rogue Company Tier List here .
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Traits[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Mastery Rewards[edit | edit source]
|1||Dima Mastery Spray|
|2||Dima Mastery Avatar|
|3||Dima Mastery Emote|
|4||Dima Mastery Banner|
|5||Dima Mastery Border|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 9, 2020|
|Source:||100 Thieves Outfit Bundle|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Winning a match
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The KA-30 is a well balanced assault rifle with decent range, ammo, damage, accuracy, etc. The Mamba has great damage, the fastest fire rate and the largest magazine, but this is because it is a burst assault rifle. Dima is great at mid range offense and can down enemies quickly if he does well.
- Abilities- Dima's MIRV Launcher can decimate an entire enemy team if they are close together. The bombs deal a lot of damage and spreads out, giving them a better chance to hit enemies. Revealing a downed enemy will give your team intel on where the enemy is.
- Gadgets- The EMP grenade can be upgraded to increase the duration of its effect. Upgrading it again will allow you to carry one extra, allowing you to disable enemy options for a long period. The grenade can be upgraded to increase its explosion radius. Its damage can be upgraded to 100 to 125.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Weapons- The Mamba has the shortest range, but it is still effective at long range.
- Abilities- Dima's abilities does not show any necessary weaknesses.
- Gadgets- The grenade will not deplete the enemy's health if they equip the Tenacity perk.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
As/With Dima[edit | edit source]
- Dima's ability fires a burst of mini grenades that scatter and can be used to force enemies out of cover.
- You could also use it to push enemies back or to make an opening for your team to rush in on the enemy.
- When using the grenade launcher, fire it when your team is already applying pressure on the enemy.
- The MIRV Launcher can also hurt allies, meaning mistaken shots will affect your team negatively.
- Save your arsenal for the needed moments in a fight. Do not use it on a single enemy unless it is required.
Against Dima[edit | edit source]
- (Please edit)