|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Dima's most known for his explosive personality... and liberal use of explosives."
— In-game Description
Dima is a breacher, a Rogue Company member that specializes in pushing through defenses or making an opening for his team to advance. He is equipped with a grenade launcher shooting cluster grenades. His passive ability is called Burned, which makes any enemy hit by an explosive by Dima visible to everyone in his team.
Dima is one of the best Rogues in the game, especially because of his solid offense and his perk options. He can use his grenade launcher to push enemies back for breathing room for his team or to make an opening for his team to rush in on the enemy.
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Dima Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Dima Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Dima Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Dima Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Dima Mastery Border||10||"Bombastic" Title|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 9, 2020|
|Source:||100 Thieves Outfit Bundle|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||December 16, 2020|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- The KA-30 is a well balanced assault rifle with decent range, ammo, damage, accuracy, etc. The Mamba has great damage, the fastest fire rate and the largest magazine, but this is because it is a burst assault rifle. Dima is great at mid range offense and can down enemies quickly if he does well. Dima's pistol is the Executioner, and it does 32 body damage. It is tied in second with the P12K for having the longest range.
- Abilities- Dima's MIRV Launcher can decimate an entire enemy team if they are close together. The bombs deal a lot of damage and spreads out, giving them a better chance to hit enemies. Revealing a downed enemy will give your team intel on where the enemy is.
- Gadgets- The EMP grenade can be upgraded to increase the duration of its effect. Upgrading it again will allow you to carry one extra, allowing you to disable enemy options for a long period. The grenade can be upgraded to increase its explosion radius. Its damage can be upgraded to 100 to 125.
- Weapons- The Mamba has the shortest range, but it is still effective at long range. The Executioner has the worst handling and the longest reload time of any other pistol. It has the second slowest fire rate, so its damage and range are the best thing about this weapon.
- Abilities- Dima's abilities does not show any necessary weaknesses. But can deal damage to teammates.
- Gadgets- The grenade will not deplete the enemy's health if they equip the Tenacity perk.
Tips and Tricks
- Dima's ability fires a burst of mini grenades that scatter and can be used to force enemies out of cover.
- You could also use it to push enemies back or to make an opening for your team to rush in on the enemy.
- When using the grenade launcher, fire it when your team is already applying pressure on the enemy.
- The MIRV Launcher can also hurt allies, meaning mistaken shots will affect your team negatively.
- Save your arsenal for the needed moments in a fight. Do not use it on a single enemy unless it is required.
- Despite being a decent character, Dima suffers from a lot of weaknesses.
- Dima excels in medium range, but suffers in long and close range.
- Paying attention to the indicators of his grenades can save you from being downed. If one is near you, dodge roll in the opposite direction.
- If you're fighting Dima as Dima, refrain from using your grenades and try to take him out using normal weaponry.
- Hacking or using an EMP grenade on a Dima renders his Grenades, Grenade Launcher, and Minimap useless. When hacked, push him.