- "Dima's most known for his explosive personality... and liberal use of explosives."
— In-game Description
Dima is a breacher, a Rogue Company member that specializes in pushing through defenses or making an opening for his team to advance. Dima is equipped with a cluster grenade launcher known as the MIRV Launcher and he can reveal enemies when they are hit with explosives.
- 1 Bio
- 2 Personality
- 3 Loadout
- 4 Abilities
- 5 Perks
- 6 Arsenal
- 7 Strategy
- 8 Mastery Rewards
- 9 Outfits
- 10 Quotes
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Gallery
- 13 Patch Notes
A singular force of destruction, Dima strikes fear into a world that sees him as crazy and unhinged. Few choose to face off against the masked Russian for long, as his enemies have a tendency to end up with very little left of them to identify.
|Active||MIRV Launcher||Equip a devastating cluster grenade launcher.|
|Passive||Burned||Enemies hit by explosives are revealed for a short duration.|
|Shredder Rounds||Deal more damage to equipment and carry more ammunition.|
|Berserker||Gain the ability to reload while sprinting.|
|Nimble Hands||Increases weapon swap and reload speed.|
|Bounce Back||Reduce your health regeneration delay|
|Resupply||Eliminating an enemy causes them to drop a supply kit. Picking up a supply kit re-equips your purchased gadgets|
|Life Drain||Downing an enemy heals for a significant amount over a short duration|
The KA30 is a well balanced assault rifle with decent range, ammo, damage, accuracy, etc. The Mamba is the highest damaging DMR. It has the fastest fire rate and the largest magazine, but this is because it is a burst assault rifle. It has the shortest range, but it is still effective at long range. Dima is great at mid range offense and can down enemies quickly if he does well.
Dima's pistol is the Executioner, which does 32 body damage. It is tied in second with the P12K for having the longest range. It behaves much similarly to a DMR. The Executioner has the worst handling and the longest reload time of any other pistol. It has the second slowest fire rate, so its damage and range are the best thing about this weapon.
Dima's MIRV Launcher bursts into three smaller grenades that spreads out, covering distance, and have huge explosion radiuses. They deal 90 damage each, so all together, they deal 270 damage. As a breacher, Dima uses this tool to clear out enemies so his team can continue to push forward to the objective. Dima reveals enemies whenever he hits them with an explosive. This pairs well with the MIRV Launcher because any hit by the MIRV grenades will either be very low on health or with be downed.
Dima has the Grenade and the EMP grenade. Dima uses the Grenade to get rid of enemies, but if that isn't the case, they will take damage and be revealed, allowing for Dima or a teammate to finish them off. The EMP is a useful breaching tool to stop enemies from being able to use their abilities and gadgets to survive or escape, such as Quick and Quiet, Rage, and/or even the Adrenaline Shot.
Dima's key perks are Life Drain, Resupply, and Bounce Back. Life Drain gives Dima health back, so when he engages into another fight, he'll have a sufficient amount of health to engage with. Resupply gives Dima his gadgets back, so when he doesn't have his MIRV Launcher to use, he'll have something to fight enemies with. Bounce Back will grant Dima his health back faster than what would be given to him at the normal rate.
Dima's arsenal gives him the power to control others or to simply obliterate them. He's one of the privileged Rogues that has two perks that supplies with with increased survivability. Dima has the power to change the enemies' plans and can refill his arsenal to continue pressuring the enemy.
Dima may fail in close quarters combat against SMGs and shotguns. Rogues that have Tenacity will survive Dima's explosive attacks and Rogues that have Cloaked will shorten the reveal time against Dima's passive.
Dima is a very forceful Rogue, as he can easily make a difference in a fight. He can use his grenade launcher for different purposes, which will throw his enemies off guard. Dima must remove enemies from the playing field to provide a beneficial outcome for his team's next fight.
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Dima Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Dima Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Dima Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Dima Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Dima Mastery Border||10||"Bombastic" Title|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 9, 2020|
|Source:||100 Thieves Outfit Bundle|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||December 16, 2020|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
- One of Dima's victory quotes is a reference to the famous JoJo's Bizarre Adventure quote from a character named Dio: "You thought your first kiss would be JoJo, but it was I! Dio!"
- Dima is a drinker, considering that, in his opinion, like American drinks, his enemies are weak. He even suggests to his teammates to celebrate victory with a drink.
- When eliminating an enemy, Dima may sometimes say "Do Svidanya!" In translation, this means Goodbye in Russian.
- When Dima revives a teammate, he tells them that their injury is nothing, considering that they've been shot, hit by an explosive or burned by fire.
- Dima could possibly be insane or suffers a mental disorder, as when he shoot his MIRV Launcher or is the last person alive, he bursts into maniacal laughter.
- When he is the last person alive, he'll also say "This is getting FUN!"
- He even mentions that he's been saving up to buy a tank.
- In the lobby, Dima juggles grenades.
- His Mastery Emote also has him juggling grenades.
- When Dima is revived, he'll ask his teammate, "Where are they?" His immediate lust for revenge might put him in a worse scenario than what he just got through.
- Dima's in-game description says that he has an explosive personality. An explosive personality involves frequent outbursts of uncontrolled anger and hostility out of proportion to any provocation. This may not apply, but for example, when Dima eliminates an enemy, he'll yell out "Kaboom!" It may not be direct, but Dima might have IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder).
October 14 2020 Patch Notes:
- Grenade: Outer Radius damage reduced from 50 to 40. Reduced inner explosion radius from 3m to 2.5m. Reduced outer explosion radius from 4.25m to 4m. (Nerf)
- Grenade Level 1 & 2: Outer Radius damage reduced from 50 to 40. Reduced inner explosion radius from 3.25m to 3m. Reduced outer explosion radius from 4.75m to 4.25m. (Nerf)
- Executioner: Unlimited ammo gone, now has 84 rounds. (Nerf)
November 4 2020 Patch Notes:
- EMP- Increased radius from 6m to 8m. (Buff)
- KA30: Reduced reticle bloom. (Buff)
- Mamba: Range was increased from 27 to 29 meters. Horizontal recoil slightly reduced. (Buff)
December 16 2020 Patch Notes:
- Burnt (Passive): Enemies hit by explosives are revealed for a short duration. (Change/Buff)
- MIRV Launcher: Inner radius increased from 2.75m to 3.0m. (Buff)
- MIRV Launcher: Outer radius increased from 4m to 4.5m. (Buff)
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the MIRV Launcher grenade would collide with objects. (Adjustment)
- Nimble Hands: Fixed an issue where the Weapon Swap Bonus Speed was slower than intended. (Adjustment)
January 13 2021 Patch Notes:
- Bounce Back: Previously reduced the time it took for the health regeneration to start by 2 seconds. In addition to reducing that time, Bounce Back will now give players 30 health per second instead of 20. The overall time to reach max health will be significantly shorter. (Buff)
February 3 2021 Patch Notes:
- Executioner: Falloff damage reduced. (Nerf)
March 26 2021: Patch Notes
- KA30: Level 3 upgrade now also allows you to ready your weapon faster after sprinting. (Buff)
- No longer has Replenish. Now has Resupply. (Change)
May 2021: Patch Notes
- KA30: Headshot damage increased to 29. Body damage increased to 23. (Buff)
- Mamba: Body damage increased from 45 to 48. Headshot damage increased from 69 to 75. (Buff)
- Executioner: Headshot damage reduced from 48 to 42. Body damage reduced from 32 to 30. (Nerf)
- EMP: Enemies hit by the EMP will be forced to put away their gadgets and abilities. (Buff)