|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "Dima's most known for his explosive personality... and liberal use of explosives."
— In-game Description
Dima is a breacher, a Rogue Company member that specializes in pushing through defenses or making an opening for his team to advance. He is equipped with a grenade launcher shooting cluster grenades. His passive ability is called Burned, which makes any enemy hit by an explosive by Dima visible to everyone in his team.
Dima is a very forceful Rogue, as he can easily make a difference in a fight. He can use his grenade launcher for many different purposes, which will throw his enemies off guard. Dima must remove enemies from the play field to provide a beneficial outcome for his team's next fight.
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Dima Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Dima Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Dima Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Dima Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Dima Mastery Border||10||"Bombastic" Title|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||September 9, 2020|
|Source:||100 Thieves Outfit Bundle|
|Release Date:||September 30, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 500|
|Release Date:||December 16, 2020|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- The KA30 is a well balanced assault rifle with decent range, ammo, damage, accuracy, etc. The Mamba is tied with the Devotion for the highest damage. It has the fastest fire rate and the largest magazine, but this is because it is a burst assault rifle. Dima is great at mid range offense and can down enemies quickly if he does well. Dima's pistol is the Executioner, and it does 32 body damage. It is tied in second with the P12K for having the longest range.
- Abilities- Dima's MIRV Launcher can decimate an entire enemy team if they are close together. The bombs deal a lot of damage and spreads out, giving them a better chance to hit enemies. Revealing enemies with explosives with give you the upper hand when go to attack them.
- Gadgets- The EMP Grenade can be upgraded to increase the duration of its effect. Upgrading it again will allow you to carry one extra, allowing you to disable enemy options for a long period. The Grenade can be upgraded to increase its explosion radius. Its damage can be upgraded to 100 to 125.
- Weapons- The Mamba has the shortest range, but it is still effective at long range. The Executioner has the worst handling and the longest reload time of any other pistol. It has the second slowest fire rate, so its damage and range are the best thing about this weapon.
- Abilities- Dima's abilities does not show any necessary weaknesses. But he can deal damage to teammates.
- Gadgets- The grenade will not deplete the enemy's health if they equip the Tenacity perk.
Tips and Tricks
- Dima's ability fires a burst of mini grenades that scatter and can be used to force enemies out of cover.
- You could also use it to push enemies back or to make an opening for your team to rush in on the enemy.
- When using the grenade launcher, fire it when your team is already applying pressure on the enemy.
- The MIRV Launcher can also hurt allies, meaning mistaken shots will affect your team negatively.
- Save your arsenal for the needed moments in a fight. Do not use it on a single enemy unless it is required.
- Dima excels in medium range, but suffers in long and close range.
- Paying attention to the indicators of his grenades can save you from being downed. If one is near you, dodge roll in the opposite direction.
- If you're fighting Dima as Dima, refrain from using your grenades and try to take him out using other weaponry.
- Hacking or using an EMP grenade on a Dima renders his Grenades, Grenade Launcher, and Minimap useless. When hacked, push him.
October 14 2020 Patch Notes:
- Grenade: Outer Radius damage reduced from 50 to 40. Reduced inner explosion radius from 3m to 2.5m. Reduced outer explosion radius from 4.25m to 4m. (Nerf)
- Grenade Level 1 & 2: Outer Radius damage reduced from 50 to 40. Reduced inner explosion radius from 3.25m to 3m. Reduced outer explosion radius from 4.75m to 4.25m. (Nerf)
- Executioner: Unlimited ammo gone, now has 84 rounds. (Nerf)
November 4 2020 Patch Notes:
- EMP- Increased radius from 6m to 8m. (Buff)
- KA30: Reduced reticle bloom. (Buff)
- Mamba: Range was increased from 27 to 29 meters. Horizontal recoil slightly reduced. (Buff)
December 16 2020 Patch Notes:
- Burnt (Passive): Enemies hit by explosives are revealed for a short duration. (Change/Buff)
- MIRV Launcher: Inner radius increased from 2.75m to 3.0m. (Buff)
- MIRV Launcher: Outer radius increased from 4m to 4.5m. (Buff)
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the MIRV Launcher grenade would collide with objects. (Adjustment)
- Nimble Hands: Fixed an issue where the Weapon Swap Bonus Speed was slower than intended. (Adjustment)
January 13 2021 Patch Notes:
- Bounce Back: Previously reduced the time it took for the health regeneration to start by 2 seconds. In addition to reducing that time, Bounce Back will now give players 30 health per second instead of 20. The overall time to reach max health will be significantly shorter. (Buff)
February 3 2021 Patch Notes:
- Executioner: Falloff damage reduced. (Nerf)
March 26 2021: Patch Notes
- KA30: Level 3 upgrade now also allows you to ready your weapon faster after sprinting. (Buff)
- No longer has Replenish. Now has Resupply. (Change)