|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "A mastermind of squad-based tactics, Dahlia now brings her expertise to Rogue Company as a fireteam leader."
— In-game Description
Dahlia is Support Rogue, a Rogue Company member that provides combat assistance to her teammates. Dahlia can link with one of her squad members to revive them from far away if they go down. She can also use that linked member's passive ability during the round.
Dahlia can decide to take responsibility of a squad member. She can attack from any range but must communicate with her teammates for good coordination and sensible planning.
|1||Dahlia Mastery Spray|
|2||Dahlia Mastery Avatar|
|3||Dahlia Mastery Emote|
|4||Dahlia Mastery Banner|
|5||Dahlia Mastery Border|
Spawning in Ship
Linking With Teammate
Eliminating an Enemy
Reviving Linked Teammate
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- Dahlia's SMG, Objection, is good at close to mid range and has an impressive fire rate that will down enemies in an instant. Her MX-R can be rapid fired and does very good damage. Fully upgrading it will make it even better than what it is at base tier. Overall, Dahlia is a Rogue that can attack from any range, which makes her very good.
- Abilities- Dahlia can revive teammates from afar just like Saint and will not be in a vulnerable state while doing it. The best Rogues to obtain a passive from is Lancer, Saint, Talon, Ronin, and Anvil. The only Rogue that Dahlia should avoid is Vy because her passive ability is unique to herself.
- Gadgets- The smoke grenade can be upgraded to slow enemy movement if they are in the smoke. The second upgraded allows Dahlia to carry an extra smoke grenade. The grenade can be upgraded to increase its explosion radius. Its damage can be upgraded to 100 to 125.
- Weapons- The Objection has less privileges than other weapons because of its rate of fire. The MX-R has the worst handling and the longest reload time.
- Abilities- Dahlia can only revive her linked teammate if they are within 30 meters of each other.
- Gadgets- The grenade will not deplete the enemy's health if they equip the Tenacity perk.
Tips and Tricks
- Link with teammates that have passives that will benefit you and your team.
- You can see who Dahlia is linked with by looking at the status bar of enemies at the top of your screen. Whoever has a clip above her picture is receiving the link.
- Make sure to not let downed enemies linked with Dahlia hide behind cover.
Buffs and Nerfs
October 14, 2020: The Objection base range is now 9.5 instead of 10. ADS speed has increased.
None so far.