|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "A mastermind of squad-based tactics, Dahlia now brings her expertise to Rogue Company as a fireteam leader."
— In-game Description
Dahlia is Support Rogue, a Rogue Company member that provides combat assistance to her teammates. Dahlia can link with one of her squad members to revive them from far away if they go down. She can also use that linked member's passive ability during the round.
Dahlia can decide to take responsibility of a squad member. She can attack from any range but must communicate with her teammates for good coordination and sensible planning.
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Dahlia Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Dahlia Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Dahlia Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Dahlia Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Dahlia Mastery Border||10||"Tactician" Title|
Spawning in Ship
Linking With Teammate
Eliminating an Enemy
Reviving Linked Teammate
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weapons- Dahlia's SMG, Objection, is the fastest firing weapon in the game. The MX-R has the third fastest fire rate and, when upgraded, has the longest range than other DMRs when they are at base tier. Dahlia's pistol is the Executioner, and it does 32 body damage. It is tied in second with the P12K for having the longest range.
- Abilities- Dahlia can revive teammates from afar just like Saint and will not be in a vulnerable state while doing it. The best Rogues to obtain a passive from is Lancer, Saint, Talon, Ronin, Anvil and Sigrid. The only Rogue that Dahlia should avoid is Vy because her passive ability is unique to herself.
- Gadgets- The smoke grenade can be upgraded to slow enemy movement if they are in the smoke. The second upgraded allows Dahlia to carry an extra smoke grenade. The grenade can be upgraded to increase its explosion radius. Its damage can be upgraded to 100 to 125.
- Weapons- The Objection does the least damage and travels at the least distance. The MX-R has the worst handling, the second lowest damage and the longest reload time. The Executioner has the worst handling and the longest reload time of any other pistol. It has the second slowest fire rate, so its damage and range are the best thing about this weapon.
- Abilities- Dahlia can only revive her linked teammate if they are within 30 meters of each other.
- Gadgets- The grenade will not deplete the enemy's health if they equip the Tenacity perk.
Tips and Tricks
- Link with teammates that have passives that will benefit you and your team.
- You can see who Dahlia is linked with by looking at the status bar of enemies at the top of your screen. Whoever has a clip above her picture is receiving the link.
- Make sure to not let downed enemies linked with Dahlia hide behind cover.