|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "A ruthless vigilante before joining RoCo, Chaac makes up for a regretful past by bringing justice to those in need."
— In-game Description
Chaac is a Duelist, a Rogue Company member that wins combat engagements and forces trades with the enemy team. Chaac comes equipped with a Stim Pack. While down, Chaac has additional health and can dodge roll in that state.
- 1 Bio
- 2 Personality
- 3 Loadout
- 4 Abilities
- 5 Perks
- 6 Arsenal
- 7 Strategy
- 8 Mastery Rewards
- 9 Outfits
- 10 Quotes
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Gallery
- 13 Patch Notes
Chaac has been waging his own private war against criminals for years, long before had Rogue Company's resources. A true believer in the cause, the enigmatic Mexican remains focused on bringing justice to those who would cause pain and suffering.
Chaac displays himself as a committed, capable, tough and serious person. As the is mission is beginning to start, Chaac says, "Let's get this done", divulging that he does not have time for games. Chaac also shows to have a survivor mentality by saying "First in, last out". When Chaac is revived by a teammate, sometimes he'll say "Just a flesh wound". Saying that it is "just" a flesh wound indicates that Chaac is an extremely tough person.
|Active||Rage||Overheal yourself for a duration or revive yourself while downed.|
|Passive||Grit||While downed, gain increased health and the ability to dodge roll.|
|Shredder Rounds||Deal more damage to equipment and carry more ammunition.|
|Cloaked||Drastically reduce the duration of enemy reveals. Does not apply to persistent reveals.|
|Stalker||Removes aim down sights movement speed penalty.|
|Helping Hand||Revive teammates faster.|
|Replenish||Downing an enemy reloads your currently equipped weapon and restores ammunition.|
|Life Drain||Downing an enemy heals for a significant amount over a short duration.|
The SKL-6, is the second most damaging shotgun and its mag size can go from 5 to 8. It takes about 0.4 seconds per bullet to be reloaded, which means if an enemy were to interrupt Chaac, he would have sufficient amount at his disposal. But if he uses the entire clip and reloads without any interruption, it will take a total of 1.9 seconds or 3.04 seconds if the gun has an increased ammo amount. Though it has the lowest fire rate, it has the second furtherest range.
The D40-C has the largest magazine size (at base tier), but other SMGs will needed to be upgraded to have the same amount. This is good because this weapon will not have you spend cash on a larger magazine size. The D40-C has the slowest reload time (of other SMGs) of a solid two seconds. The Spitfire pistol has the fastest rate of fire (due to it being a rapid firing pistol).
Chaac's ability has many uses and they all keep Chaac alive for some time longer. It is important that Chaac can self revive, as this can give opportunities such as Saint saving his drone for another teammate. Overhealing himself will allow for enhanced aggressiveness that will guarantee success in engagements. Combining Chaac's abilities with the Life Drain and Replenish perks makes Chaac (possibly) unstoppable.
The Semtex Grenade grenade goes well with Chaac's aggressiveness because of it's quick fuse time. The Flash Bang gives Chaac opportunities to make pushes and eliminate enemies, which adds more aggressiveness to his play style.
Chaac's key perks are Life Drain, Replenish, and Stalker. Life Drain gives Chaac health back so that he won't be forced to used his ability to regain his health. Replenish gives Chaac his entire clip back so that he can begin another fight with a full clip. Stalker allows Chaac to move quicker when aiming down sights so that he'll be a harder target to hit. After a down with the help of Stalker, Replenish will reload the weapon to keep Chaac going.
Chaac has the necessary arsenal to go on a ruthless rampage against the enemy team. Life Drain and Replenish immediately gives back Chaac the health and ammo that was lost from the previous fight.
Chaac cannot reveal anyone an any way, which means if Chaac is alone, he may not be able to keep track of his enemies. He fails in long ranged fights and can easily lose one of his survivability chances if he is hit by an EMP or hacked. Chaac does not have Bounce Back, so in certain situations, he may be forced to uses his ability, even if he does not want to.
Chaac plays as an merciless brawler that carries the potential to erase an entire enemy team solely with ease. Using close combat weapons, he wants to engage with the enemy and win each outcome. Chaac wants to be very aggressive to the enemy team, but not to the point where he can't be assisted. He is a Rogue that tries to stay alive for as long as possible and his persistence to stay on his feet can help stop the enemy team from succeeding.
- Great aggressive power
- Can avoid danger
- Susceptible to lethals and utility
- May be targeted by more than one or two enemies
- (To be added)
- (To be added)
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Chaac Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Chaac Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Chaac Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Chaac Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Chaac Mastery Border||10||"Seeking Redemption" Title|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 400|
|Release Date:||January 13, 2021|
|Source:||Standard Founder's Pack |
Ultimate Founder's Pack
|Release Date:||July 20, 2020|
|Source:||Store Rotation: 1,200|
|Release Date:||September 23, 2020|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
- Early in the game's development, Chaac was known as "Phoenix".
- Chaac's face paint resembles the Holiday known as Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead). White face paint, black paint around the eyes and a spider web painting on the forehead are used in the tradition.
- Chaac has only one pad on his leg and it is placed on his right thigh. His "just a flesh wound" quote may refer to him having an injury in that place, and no longer being held back by flesh wounds, but also has it protected because of its weakened tissue.
September 2 2020 Patch Notes:
- Flashbang: Radius increase from 7m to 8m (Buff)
October 14 2020 Patch Notes:
- Semtex Grenade: Reduced outer explosion radius from 4.25m to 4m
- Ability duration increased from 7 sec to 15 sec. Downed health now has additional 50 health. (Buff)
- D40-C: Range increased from 11m to 12.5m. Increased ADS movement speed (Buff)
- Spitfire: Unlimited ammo gone, now has 105 rounds (Nerf)
November 4 2020 Patch Notes:
- Flashbang: Fuse time reduced from 2 sec to 1.75 seconds. (Buff)
- Reticle bloom was reduced. (Buff)
- Range increased from 8 to 9 meters. (Buff)
- Adjusted damage falloff range. (Adjustment)
December 16 2020 Patch Notes:
- SKL-6: Fixed an issue where Pellet Spread Accuracy was inconsistent at various levels. (Adjustment)
- Cloaked: Players with Cloaked now show up “cold” when Fixer uses Thermal Vision.
January 13 2021 Patch Notes:
- Flashbang: Flash duration reduced from 3.5 sec to 3 sec (Nerf)
- Cloaked: No longer provides reveal immunity against persistent reveals. Sticky Sensor and Nano Smoke will always reveal enemy players and Cloaked will reduce the duration of Dallas and Tracker Rounds by 50%. (Nerf)
March 26, 2021 Patch Notes:
- Level 3 upgrade now allows you to ready your weapon faster after sprinting. (Change)
- Increased Falloff Damage. (Buff)
- Body damage increased from 13 to 14. (Buff)
- SKL-6: Level 2 upgrade now allows you to ready your weapon faster after sprinting. (Change)
May 2021 Patch Notes:
- D40-C: Damage increased from 14 to 16. (Buff)
- Fire rate increased from 1.85 to 2.0. (Buff)
- Headshot damage decreased from 136 to 125. (Nerf)