|This article is a stub. It is short and in need of expansion. Why not help out?|
- "A ruthless vigilante before joining RoCo, Chaac makes up for a regretful past by bringing justice to those in need."
— In-game Description
Diego is a former MMA fighter, and a Hollywood stuntman. Having trained for his whole life in the art of taking a punch, Diego's resilience and skill are highly sought after. His gambling debts drove him to the life of a mercenary for hire, and he was recently recruited by the Rogue Company.
Chaac is a Duelist, a Rogue Company member that wins combat engagements and forces trades with the enemy team. Chaac can use his Stim Pack to heal, over heal or to revive himself in a DBNO state, which easily can make him ignore the help of others. His passive ability gives him increased health in a downed state and even allows him to dodge roll to escape enemy gunfire.
Chaac wants to be very aggressive to the enemy team but not to the point where he can't be assisted. He is a Rogue that tries to stay alive for as long as possible and his persistence to stay on his feet can help stop the enemy team from succeeding.
|Level||Reward Icon||Reward||Level||Reward Icon||Reward|
|1||Chaac Mastery Spray||6||/||/|
|2||Chaac Mastery Avatar||7||/||/|
|3||Chaac Mastery Emote||8||/||/|
|4||Chaac Mastery Banner||9||/||/|
|5||Chaac Mastery Border||10||"Seeking Redemption" Title|
|Source:||Standard Founder's Pack|
Ultimate Founder's Pack
|Release Date:||July 20, 2020|
Spawning in Ship
Eliminating an Enemy
Marking Enemy Location
Shot From Behind
Hacking the Objective
Picking up the Bomb
- Early in the game's development, Chaac was known as "Phoenix".
Strengths and Weakness
- Weapons- Chaac's shotgun, SKL-6, is the second most damaging shotgun and its mag size can go from 5 to 8. It takes about 0.4 seconds per bullet to be reloaded, which means if an enemy were to interrupt Chaac, he would have sufficient amount at his disposal. His sub machine gun, D40-C, has the largest magazine size (at base tier), but other SMGs will needed to be upgraded to have the same amount. This is good because this weapon will not have you spend cash on a larger magazine size. The Spitfire pistol has the fastest rate of fire (due to it being a rapid firing pistol).
- Abilities- Chaac can over heal himself to soak up additional damage or he can heal himself when low on health. Even when down, he can revive himself. He can even dodge roll while downed to evade enemy attacks. These abilities are perfect for staying alive long enough to defend the objective or trying to defuse the objective. Combining Chaac's abilities with the Life Drain perk makes Chaac a force to be reckoned with.
- Gadgets- The Flashbang will blind enemies (excluding Anvil) for period of time, long enough to use the Stim Pack ability. His Semtex Grenade can stick to walls, enemies, bombs, etc.
- Weapons- The SKL-6 has the lowest fire rate and the D40-C has the slowest reload time. The Spitfire pistol deals the least damage and travels the least distance compared to other pistols.
- Abilities- When Chaac over heals himself, his extended health amount only lasts for some time. His extended health is much more weaker than his normal health. Chaac cannot defend himself when reviving himself, which makes him vulnerable to enemies.
- Gadgets- The Semtex Grenade does not show any necessary weaknesses.
Tips and Tricks
- If an enemy is blinded while Chaac is down, Chaac can take that opportunity to either use dodge roll and find cover or heal himself while he is down.
- If he is still up but low on health, he can take the opportunity to heal.
- If you down an enemy, throw a Semtex Grenade onto them to guarantee your kill.
- If their teammate tries to revive them and does not notice the grenade in time, you will achieve a double kill.
- If you notice that Chaac is down but is healing himself, provide cover fire for him.
- If you down Chaac, finish him off. If you don't, he will revive himself and finish you off instead.