Hey, so you wanna learn how to browse those sweet assets? Let me show you real quick
First you need to download FModel, FModel is tool to explore Unreal Engine games assets, you can download it here github.com. Now, extract FModel.exe that is inside the rar to "steamapps\common\Rogue Company\RogueCompany\Content\Paks". And you are ready to browse assets! As simple as that! Simply start FModel and you should see someting like this:
On The left you can see three directories.
- pakchunk0 - There you find majority of all assets
- pakchunk1 - There are newer assets
- pakchunk2 - looks like some test assets, you won't probably need to go there.
Almost all cosmetics you can find under "Content/UI/Assets/Cosmetics" in either pakchunk0 or pakchunk1
Let's say yo…
Hello everyone! My name is Awyman13 and I’m the Fandom Wiki Manager for the . I am here to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. If you ever have a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, styling, infoboxes, templates, etc., please contact me on my talk page.
Here are some handy links for help with wiki features:
- Galleries, Slideshows, and Sliders—ways to present images.
- Tabbers—a tabbed interface to organize information.
- Portable Infoboxes—concise presentation of data that works on mobile devices too.
Questions? Let me know how I can help. - --awyman13 (Talk/Work) 18:18, September 10, 2019 (UTC)